See How the Toyota Camry Outpaces the
Mid-sized, gorgeous, and ready to take your daily
drives to the next level, the Toyota Camry is one truly excellent vehicle. However, the mid-size
segment has a lot of competition so we here at Mark Jacobson Toyota have the
facts to show you that the Camry reigns supreme. We welcome all drivers from
the areas and beyond to take a look below and see just how
the Camry compares to the Ford Fusion when pitted head to
head. We think you'll be pleased with the outcome.
The 2016 Toyota Camry vs. the 2016 Ford
- If power is what you're after,
even the base Camry LE offers more engine oomph than the Ford Fusion. Compare
178 horsepower to 175 hp and you'll feel the difference.
- Even better, the Camry also boasts better standard fuel
economy than the Fusion. With higher efficiency in the city and
on the highway, you'll be passing the pumps more than ever.
- The Camry offers more standard and optional features, many
that the Fusion only offers on higher trim levels. Standard power seats and
optional HD Radio, navigation, satellite radio, and power sunroof put it
- The Camry gives your rear passengers a more comfortable
ride, boasting more rear head, hip, and leg room than the Fusion.
- The Camry weighs nearly 200 pounds less than the Fusion,
giving you just that much more get-up-and-go.
- You'll find more standard interior color options on the
Camry than on the Fusion, so you can cruise in a cabin outfitted to your
- Jump up to the top trim levels - the Camry XSE 3.5-liter V6
and the Fusion Titanium AWD - and the Camry will save you over a thousand
dollars. It also boasts a bigger engine with more horsepower, comparable
efficiency in the city and on the highway, and some additional features like HD
Radio and a power sunroof. It's the clear choice no matter what trim level you