Compare the Toyota Corolla to the Hyundai
There are a lot of vehicles in the compact sedan
segment but, if you ask us here at Mark Jacobson Toyota, the Toyota
Corolla is unequivocally our favorite. With years and years of
success under its belt, a more dynamic style than ever before, and a
comfortable and convenient ride for an affordable price, it's hard not to fall
in love at first sight. For your research purposes, however, we have compared
it to the Hyundai Elantra - one of its leading competitors. Take a look below
to see how they both fare and discover how Toyota conquers the
The Toyota Corolla vs the Hyundai
- According to Edmunds.com - a reputable automotive
resource - the True Market Value of the Corolla is more affordable than that of
the Hyundai Elantra. Compare the Corolla's $17,285 to the Fusion's
- You'll get better fuel economy both on the highway and in the city
with the Corolla's base engine than in the Elantra.
- Bluetooth comes standard with the Corolla; the Elantra only offers
this on higher trim levels.
- Your taller passengers will enjoy increased leg room in the back of
the Corolla, ensuring a more satisfying ride for your rear passengers than in
- When you go to the highest trim levels - the Corolla S Premium and
the Elantra Limited PZEV - you'll find that the Corolla still offers better
city fuel economy and standard features like HD Radio and a Power Glass Sunroof
that the Elantra simply doesn't offer.