Comparing the Toyota Prius to the Ford Fusion
The Toyota Prius is the
grandfather of all consumer hybrid sedans and we couldn't possibly love it
more! It has a lot of competition after all these years, of course, and we here
at Mark Jacobson Toyota want to show you why the original is still the best of
the bunch. Take a look below to see how the Prius compares to the Ford
Fusion Hybrid and learn why drivers in the greater Durham,
Chapel Hill, Cary, Raleigh, Apex, and Wake Forest areas are so
passionate about their Priuses.
Toyota Prius vs. Ford Fusion
- The starting price of the
Toyota Prius is more affordable than the starting price of the Ford Fusion
- The Prius boasts considerably higher fuel efficiency numbers both on
the highway and in the city.
- Keyless ignition is standard on the Prius to make starting your
journey all the faster.
- More front head room in the Prius means a more comfortable drive
every time you hit the road.
- You'll find more than double the cargo space in the rear of the Prius
than in the Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- According to Edmunds.com, the Prius has higher average consumer
ratings in Reliability and Technology, while tying the Ford Fusion Hybrid in
all but one other category.