Compare the Toyota Sienna to the
There are several excellent family-focused vehicles
on the road these days and, if you've been on the lookout for an incredible
vehicle to cart around yourself and your loved ones, the choices may seem a bit
overwhelming. However, we here at Mark Jacobson Toyota have a suggestion we're
sure you're going to love: the Toyota Sienna
minivan! Also known as the "Swagger Wagon" because of stylish looks
and a fun ride, there are a boatload of features and comforts you're going to
love. Take a look below to see how it compares to a direct competitor and
discover the difference the Sienna can make in your daily drives.
The Toyota Sienna vs. the Chrysler
- According to Edmunds.com, the Invoice and True Market Value
of the Toyota Sienna is more affordable than the Invoice and True Market Value
of the Chrysler Pacifica.
- The Sienna offers better EPA-estimated fuel economy in the city than
the Pacifica can offer.
- You'll also find higher horsepower and torque in the Sienna than the
Pacifica, giving you the get-up-and-go you deserve.
- The Sienna offers air conditioning with climate control as a standard
feature, unlike the Pacifica, so you can get the perfect temperature as you,
drive all year long.
- You'll find more front head and shoulder room as well as more rear
head, shoulder, and hip room in the Sienna, allowing you the comfort and wiggle
room you need on those longer trips.
- An increased ground clearance in the Sienna makes the bumpiest roads
nothing to worry about.
- The standard cargo area in the Sienna is larger, as is the extended
cargo area with the rear seats folded down, ensuring you'll be able to bring
everything you need and then some.According to Edmunds.com, the Sienna received higher Average Customer
Ratings for Interior, Reliability, Performance, Safety, Comfort, and