Comparing the Toyota Sienna to the Chrysler Town
When getting your family around town is your goal,
and you demand something that's as stylish and comfortable as it is
feature-filled and fun to drive, the Toyota Sienna minivan
truly can't be beat! To prove it, we welcome all drivers from the
Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Raleigh, Apex, and Wake Forest
areas to take a look below and see how the Sienna compares to the
Chrysler Town & Country minivan. We think you'll be
pleased with how far Toyota's model pulls ahead.
The Toyota Sienna vs. Chrysler Town &
- Right off the bat, the Toyota Sienna has a more
affordable starting price than the Chrysler Town & Country. Compare for
former's $29,750 MSRP to the latter's $30,990 MSRP.
- The Sienna offers better city fuel efficiency than the Town &
Country, boasting and EPA-18 miles per gallon in the city.
- You'll find the comfort of air conditioning with climate control in
the Sienna, which is something that isn't available at all on the Town &
Country's base trim.
- Inside, the Sienna boasts more front head, shoulder, and hip room, as
well as more rear head, shoulder, hip, and leg room. You'll be comfortable no
matter where you sit.
- You'll also find more standard and maximum cargo room in the Sienna,
so you can bring more of the things you need than in the Town &
- According to Edmunds.com, the Sienna has higher customer ratings for
interior quality, reliability, and comfort, while matching the Town &
Country in all other categories.